Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tough Weekdays :)


Hi all, Is been for a long time i didnt update my blog.

So, here is it. I hope my articles is not too long for you :)



The blogger





May 8 - May 9

The mummy day :)


Never been celebrate the mother's day with my own mum before
but i still have my grandma and others tho.

The dinner night is the best moment ever for me.
Is warm to having all of my family members together.
And yet the day before i celebrate with a mummy that always
take care of me. She always give me good advise
and support me of everything i do.



#1 the lovely cousin sister




#2 Grandma and the cousin brother



#3 daddy and the elder cousin brother




#4 My hot aunt


Aunty alice dinner night

#1 Met her finally Miss her so much.



#2 Evonne and cecelia :)


#3

May10

The gathering night of
KKK


Hana my sibling is back from s'pore for the only one day.
Never ever missed out to the sister's met.
Everytime we met, everytime we do those insane thing.
Laughing the whole night without a laughing point
But we all know that is the moment we really appreciate.

#1 The insaness sister.

#2 The happiest moment we had.


#3 ♥



#4 Omg, how huge am i when standing
right beside you mama?


#5 KKK reunion :)


#6 The 5 kkk
#7 mama


#8 Jeric soo :)


#9 Wenic T Elyn


#10 Jc hana nakayama


#11 Polyn


#12 yours truly :)


So what's next? Slippery senoritas again for sure


#13 popo. we love you


#14 The clubmates

May 11

The day she left..



#1 Miss you my lala :( hope you'll be back again soon.


#2 Caught Firefly :)


#3 Sweet jellybean

May12
The One Studio photoshoot day.
Exhausting work but its fun :)


#1


#2 no, i don't did it well :(



#3 fav pic ♥


#4 Try to be sexy but i failed again :(


After the tiring work, need a drinks so badly,
but luckily its already plan by Alfred the day before.
UPR on the night. One club then mois, mois then one club again.
Release all my stress there and i had lotsa fun :)

#1 Finally met up, monkey boy soonlye :)



#2 And my oldies Jeremy :)
The days after i had lotsa fun too.
May15
Went Gurney drive to meet up soonlye
but his stubborn doesn't made the plan up. So went UPR with
Roy and Brighten:) Met Egg peng. A very nice dance partner
but we seriously look crazy. Lol.
Then the day after is a private and confidential.
Whatever how, peeps, live your life.
Enjoy to the top :)
Okay, i might stop here.
Will be in UPR again tomorrow night.
If anyone of you see me, don't forget to say hi :)
To those who reading this?
thanks :)
Hope you'll don't mind, I knew its a sucks articles.
Vivianhazel.blog/May19/6.18a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment