Monday, April 26, 2010

Effin' moody :(


Hello fellas

Time's to update again.

Aite here is it..

Is been lots of thing happened on me recently.
Guess i'm in effin bad luck now :(
Kinda depress why the things between girls and girls is so complicated.
It's worst then you're a promiscuous identity but
you're not even complicated in the relationship prob?
erm, not a good example i knew ==

Whatever, I don't want to gossip more bout it in here.
Just fed up with why the hell i trusted the wrong person? owh fuck!

And other than that, last night i found out some memory
than i'm not suppose to remember and i don't even want to remember.

Bring along my lap to the 'D' place. One of my girl then clicking on some files
and it jump'out a groups of photo and that time i was like staring on the comp
and lack on it. I don't even know what I'm thinking in that exactly time.
Cause those photo is not in my phone and is the previous phone i lost.
And since when i transfer it into my lap?
Suppose to be emo or suppose to be happy? uhm?

Well, is about this guy==





Lol, speechless?

But whatever, we're friend still :) right ethan?
Mai hao lian when you see this==
Guess you're happy staying at Japan and watching those
very hot girls walking around ya.
And yea! Stop calling me 38 po you babi!

Okay okay stop it. *Lol*

owh, never forget.
Special thanks to Dexter the "you want some?" man.
You made me felt better on those stuff that really
no need to care about. *aiseh.. Lol*


One more thing, girls, stop sending message to my message inbox
in facebook and asking who is the guy name Harris to me.
Erm, is hard to explain, but he's the guy i'm waiting
to come back soon.
He's in shanghai, helping out his dad on some business stuff.
He lives at Bm. Not a faker.
Complicated only we have.

You girls like him?Go for it.
Don't ever hate me alright?
And never ever judge :(
I not really know him well actually.

Alright that's it.

To those who reading this? Thanks you




* Here, where I set of my everlasting rest.
Shake the inauspicious stars from this world of flesh.
Eyes look your last, arms take your last embrace.
And lips, fall on the doors of breathe.
Sealed with a righteous kiss and something death.*

April 27 - 8.26a.m


...Yours truly Vivianhazel...

No comments:

Post a Comment