Friday, April 23, 2010

Exhausted week but i had lotsa fun♥


Bonjour peps :)
Is been a long time i didn't update my blog.
A very tough weeks for me.
But it's suppose to blame my lazyness. *ahaks*
Alright, skips those shit.
Apr14 - Apr 19

The sexiest seventeen

Well, seventeen finally..
and what?

Playful? Insane? Freak? Crazy? Lazy? Clumsy? Yes.

Smarter? Taller? Prettier? No.

Drink? Drank? Drunk? owh hell yea!

It's v!v!an day

-Apr 14-
Is not really my b'day today but my sis Jc
back from s'pore all the way for me and only one day.
After she pick me up at my friend place and we went to
the place that we'll go daily for chill session when she's here.
And it's old town of course.
Evening time back to pick my man dad up and we went to
a sea view place and have our dinner.
Sitting at a real nice place with the both person that
i love the most in the world while enjoying with our drinks.
We're alcoholic family oppss!
And that was the precious time ever. *touched*
Back home and prepare for our time...
!Sliperry Senoritas!
Special thanks to the hottest bartender.
I love you all real much, you guys are the sweetest one for me
Then what?
...we drink, we drunk...


-Apr15-
*Sorry sis i didn't went to the airport with you together
cause i really don't want to feel sad :( *
Chilling session with both of my babes Elene n' Sharon at Who's Bryan.
ps/ Who's bryan is a cafe name
Afterwards went to the 'D' house for the whole night till the morning
next day whoo... tired==


-Apr16-

After twelve tonight, I'm finally seventeen :)
Special thanks to babe Elene for the day
She's the one who accompany for my b'day in the first sec.
At the night we went Sega for chill session again.
We chat, we laugh, we drink.

Not enough for the night?
Sliperry Senoritas. *againss?*
Okay now,
We dance, we talk out loud *lol* and camwore ><
Never forget,
Drink, Drank, then? nah... tipsy i guess.
It was a great night with you babe.
Thanks. I you.


-Apr17-
Okay, Is the night, our night!
Here we go.

One club.
The 2nd time i been to this club.
The crowd in here is good :)
With my girls all dressed up in black.
We dance like nobody else, and play like nobody's around.

Special thanks to
Babes Sharon, Christine, Esther.
Never forget Mr.Billy!
And others dude i met that night and wishes me.
JJ, Danielle, Wendy, Taceyon, DJ Chan, Eric, Kyle, Johnny, Xing.
Pardon me if i missed your name alright.

Then?
Drink, drank, some peps drunk and some tipsy *handsup*
When to a restaurant for supper.
*sounds weird uh after club go to a restaurant that served up w/wet tisue?*
Not really got energy to eat cause i really want to
sleep soooooooo badly ==

Back in the warm homie, my comfort bed,
Sweet dreams
-Apr18-
Went to Sunway for dinner with my babe Sharon :)
It's Sushi time. Both of us is like non-stop talking.
Btw, i would like to complain something here.
The service sucks!
-Apr19-
Chill session again with both of my lovely babes, S n' E.
Eateateat agains.
Is Khun Thai tonight, spicy and sour food is our fav
Then? Upfloor cafe.
Chitchitchatchat for out night agains.
For the few nights afterwards?
Chillchillchill session with the babes again and again.

Yea my articles is darn bored i know==

Sorry no pic is upload cause my lazyness and
heavy eyes is killin' me right now..
For more?
Check out on my FB:)

Thanks for reading
..Much Love of me Vivianhazel..


No comments:

Post a Comment