Thursday, April 8, 2010

Party Without L♥ve


Cryin' In The Party


Holas! Time's to update something new.
08 April 10


After being a good daughter for three whole days at home,
finally jumps out for wednesday the body licious girls day

Well, Is been a rush hours. But the party is pumpin'.

6 in the evening, went segafredo a.c for tea time and a
small gathering with xue yuan my bro and his sweet girl.
Joking around and laugh like insane when we all knew
that's nothing funny. Just don't know what the hell
we laughing up for 2 hour. Lol

Then brings the girl to shop'in the park for some new dresses.
*met alfred*
My phone then rang, mini's calling and i was like
omfg i forgot i got to meet her at up floor! We then move our ass
there as well.

Still the same, we're still the abnormal one. Laugh, cry, cry, laugh. :'D
Until Mr ooi the clubman come and pick me up and ops!
!! Is party time !!

Sliperry Senoritas, the place that i love to be always.
But there's something diff, something's gone.
I got no party feel, and feels empty.
And then i got knew what is it.
My sis Jc! Everyone keep asking where the hell you at!
Get your ass back to here faster :'(
I miss you, I want you to come back.

JJ the sweet one rang me up and I'm not really willing to
go to the place where actually i suppose to be in the night,
Dream club==
Seafood seafood! Ham, lala, chim!!
But why no abalon?
Yea is pumpin' out there but idk why i just not use to it.
Sitting there the whole day and look over to the stage.
Why would those girl so enjoy about the stranger hug
and bum* together?

The music then stop.
What the heck?! Is sexy dance for the boys tonight.
You'll never expect how disgusting were that.
One and one of the guy dance like.... oh jesus!
they take off their shirt, then the belt, and then the pants.
Their crazy move is seriously makes me headache. *ewwwch!*
One of my girl friend then said : No branded underwear still dare
to take off somemore, appollo market 3 peices 10 ringgit
one still dare to show off. Lmao!


Finally and the fi fi finally the party's end.
And we finally can get our move now! whoa!
After make sure everyone could drive, JJ and me then went to supper.
Can't understand why the super thin guy is able to eat a lot?
Lol.
Drop me by the house and he still need to returns Penang.
Thanks my sayang, you're always good to me. haha.
After brush my teeth and back to the room, straight
lie on the bed then really dream d. Lol.
But really thanks to all of you from the above.
At least i'm not stay at home and feel more bored


Here's some pic to update.

Outfit of the day
It's green!




My mini girl ^___^


This is what the bartender of SS being silly.
But i really love all of em


Party animal!

I ain't an alcoholic, but I'm a drunk!



Alright, That's all of my wednesday

will be update soon yeah.

Thanks to those of you who reading this
Cheerlauz!


The blogger
Much love of me-vivianhazel
08 Apr 10 - 6.15pm
blowshermind-vivianhazel.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment