Monday, April 5, 2010

♥ Is The VivianHazel 2010 ♥



Hey all is vivian hangin here.
Maybe some of you was curious that aren't i already had
an old account before.
Yea it were but that account is kinda old ago
and i didn't update it since years time.


Aite, i recreate this account cause recently is kinda bored.
My sis went s'pore for her new job and all the functions before had break down.
Nothing to chill with so i better spend sometime on this.
*uhm, Is it a good thing?*


Erm.. I has been think for long on my very new article,
And i thought of this.
Don't even care which of those sweet* one will gossip bout me or whatever.
This is my blog and i'm legal to write whatever i like.



This goes out to those of you who are in long distance relationship,
or are far away from your significant other. Hang in there y'all.



I thought of you today when i looked up at the sunset in the sky.
Cause when i was still at home that use to be something we loved to see together.
I felt you near today when i watched our favourite movie all by myself.
And then i smiled today when i saw my favourite picture of us.
I know I'm so far away from you.
But I know I don't have to search high and low to see you again.
No matter where i go, no matter where i'll be you'll be here always.
Cause its our memories that tag along with me and that's all i need.
Its so easy missing you cause you're going through my head a million times a day.
But I' okay when you says you're doing the exact same thing.
Just hope that you're doing it well on everything you have to go with.


Ethan, this is the first article for you and also the last one.
Take care over Japan.
Is a very sorry thing for me that we couldn't meet on the day you left.
Bless you in everything you do.
Support you in all the best way.
Four years, a very long time. And maybe you'll find a nice
job over there and never returns..?

Here's i wanted to tell you,

I'm already forgave you one weeks after what had happen.
Is plain to see, we're not suit at all since we started and we both know.
You do it perfectly you know.
And i'm trying to make an end here.
Friend? We cool?
:)



And yea, never forget to do some introduce bout myself.


Vivian, sexiest17'10.
Born on the hottest April 17, aries.

I'm a pig on day time,
but monkey on night time.
But some times i can be whole day available if fully charged.

A girl darn enjoy her life and never missed out a party time.
I'm not very easy to get upset but easy to laugh like nobody business :'D

But you better don't mess up with me.
Did you ever heard that when a girl get upset she's able to eat a tiger?
So, blows my mind people.



That's all from me :)

To those who's reading this, thank you.


Much love of me: blowshermind-vivianhazel.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment